Welcome to www.7sailors.in. We value your privacy and appreciate your trust.7Sailors is vigilant about protecting your privacy and recognizes the importance of maintaining the privacy of every user, who visits our website. We are committed to be transparent about the data we collect about you, how it is used and with whom it is shared.
We collect information directly from you, from third-parties and through our Sites/mobile applications. When you visit the Site, certain personal information about you such as your IP Address, etc. may be automatically stored with us.
If you choose to avail of certain services on our Site, you shall be required to provide certain personal information for the registration and/or access to such services/web pages e.g. contact details, resume details, location data etc.
We also collect information where you are an Employer, providing necessary Employer information, e.g., for verification and billing purposes. Such information may include, name of organization, name of contact person / persons, user name & password, email address, contact address, mobile/telephone number(s), sex, age, occupation, interests, billing information, financial information, content, IP address, standard web log information and such other information as may be required for your interaction with the services and from which your identity is discernible. We may also collect demographic information that is not unique to you such as code, preferences, favorites, etc.
1. We collect information (whether you are registered or not registered with us) when you browse our Sites/apps, open or respond to an email from us (promotional or informational) and when you register on our website.
2. When you post a comment on our Site or raise a query/question to us through phone or email.
3. We collect information from you when you register with us by linking your social media or third party accounts. By doing this, you are authorizing them to share with us certain information from such accounts, and authorizing us to collect, store, and use this in accordance with this Policy.
4. We may collect information about you when you use certain third party services available on our Site.
5. We may collect non-personal informationsuch as IP address, geo-location information, unique device identifiers, browser type, browser language and other information for the purpose of providing customized information on the browser
6. Our mobile application and Sites may capture your current location if you choose to enable GPS feature in the app or browser.
You may set browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser, but please note that if you choose to erase or block your cookies, you will need to re-enter your original user ID and password to gain access to certain parts of the Site and App.
Tracking technologies may record information such as Internet domain and host names; Internet protocol (IP) addresses; browser software and operating system types; clickstream patterns; and dates and times that our Site is accessed.
If you submit resume on line or offline then you consent to the use, transfer, processing and storage of the information so provided by you, on our servers.
We use the information for following purposes
1. To improve our Site and enable us to provide you the most user-friendly experience which is safe, smooth and customized.
2. To improve and customize our services, content and other commercial / non-commercial features on the Site.
3. To contact you to get your opinion on our current products and services or possible new products and/or services that may be offered by us
4. To send you information on our products, services, special deals, promotions and to help Job Seekers find jobs and Employers find candidates
5. To ask you to send feedback on any or all of our services
6. To create various surveys and analysis in form of reports
7. To send newsletter(s) to you. Please un-subscribe the newsletter, if youare not interested
8. To send you service-related announcements on rare occasions when it is necessary to do so
9. To provide you the opportunity to participate in contests or surveys on our site. If you participate, we may request certain additional personally identifiable information from you. Moreover, participation in these surveys or contests is shall be completely voluntary and you therefore shall have a choice whether or not to disclose such additional information.
10. To contact you or send you e-mail or other communications regarding updates on our Site, new job opportunities, services and additional/new job postings/openings which may be of your interest
11. To provide customer support and the services you request; Ascertain how many people visit our Site, of what kind and what areas they visit, on our Site
12. To resolve disputes, if any and troubleshooting
13. To comply with any court judgment / decree / order / directive / legal & government authority /applicable law
14. To investigate potential violations or applicable national & international laws
15. To Detect, prevent, or otherwise address security and/or technical issues
16. To protect the rights, property or safety of HTML and/or its Directors, employees and the general public at large
17. To respond to Claims of third parties
18. To provide joint services, contents and marketing communications to the members of our corporate family and group, affiliates, service providers and third parties under a contract
19. Your information shall be disclosed to our employees/service providers, so that they perform their functions/services efficiently. 7Sailors shall display your job descriptions and resumes on our websites, which may be seen by Employer, Job Seekers or others who visit our websites. You agree that we may contact you or suggest you to Employers that might be interested in your resume/ profile. If you choose to use our referral service to tell a friend/person about our Site or refer a job posting/service, we will ask you for your friend's name and email address. We will automatically send your friend an email inviting him or her to visit the Site. However, your friend may contact us to request that he does not require such services/content/email or we remove the information related to him /her from our database.
20. Based upon the personally identifiable information you provide us, we will send you a welcoming email to verify your username and password. We will also communicate with you in response to your inquiries with respect to our services/content, to provide the services you request, and to manage your account. We will communicate with you by email, SMS or phone. We will also send you SMS alerts from time to time to update you on new matched jobs and other updates.
Your resume shall be accessible to potential employers and others who visit our website. You can store your resume on our servers and make it searchable by third parties/employers/recruiters / other visitors on our website. You may also use it for applying online though our site.
We may offer you to receive a text message from 7Sailors when an Employer is interested in your resume/ job profile or when an Employer seeks to contact you based on your resume, or have responded to your application. In such an event you represent & confirm that we can send you text messages, e-mails or reminders and you agree to accept such messages on your mobile number and registered e-mail.
You may edit, update and remove your resume at any time but parties who have access to our database (while your resume or profile was visible) may have retained a copy of your resume in their own files. We cannot be held responsible for such retention/storage.
We may share your information with a parent, subsidiary, or other affiliate of our corporate group. We may share your information in connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of a Site, a merger, consolidation, asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
We will only keep your information for as long as necessary to carry out our obligations to you or for as long as we are required by law.
We will not remove your information when there is a legal storage requirement, such as book-keeping rules or when there are other legal grounds to keep the information, such as an ongoing contractual relationship, or for accounting purposes, for example, where you have bought a subscription or services.
We do not aim any of our products or services directly at children under the age of eighteen 18. If you are under the age of eighteen (18) or the age of majority in your local jurisdiction, you should not up-load your resume or any information on our website.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We use tools like encryption, passwords, physical security, etc. to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure. We strive to use technically available means to protect your personal information. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is100% secure.We work hard to protect your information but we do not promise and we cannot guarantee its absolute security, nor can we guarantee that third parties shall not unlawfully abuse or misuse your personal information that you provide.
All questions, comments and requests regarding this policy should be addressed to: Mailing Address : email@example.com